Terms of Reference
- To increase the efficient and effective delivery
of library and information services to tertiary institutions in the Australian
Capital Territory by fostering active inter-library cooperation.
- To provide a forum for active exchange of information
and for sharing of expertise;
- To ensure the provision of quality library
and information services by cooperating in the provision of innovative information
- To facilitate resource sharing between library members;
- To jointly undertake collaborative projects to the mutual benefit of members; and
- To provide a forum for the development of joint
submissions to government, institutions and industry bodies on matters affecting
the operation of tertiary libraries in the ACT.