NVivo is designed to help you manage and analyse qualitative data. It allows you to keep your data files organised and to easily code text, sound and video files. NVivo can also help you create models to illustrate your findings. The NVivo workshop consists of two 2½ hour sessions run over two days (see NVivo Introduction for required training).
The sessions can be taken individually or as a complete workshop. Each session is taught using Windows PCs with NVivo 11.
NVivo Advanced Coding and Data Analysis
- Advanced Features of the Navigation Pane: Sets, Queries, and Models
- Word Clouds, Tree Maps, Word Trees and contextual information
- Organising coding schemes
- Queries: text search, word frequencies, coding interactions, complex coding queries
- Charts: bar, pie and column
- Cluster Analysis
- Connection Maps for correlation
- Exporting to Excel/SPSS
- Sharing data and team work