NVivo is designed to help you manage and analyse qualitative data. It allows you to keep your data files organised and to easily code text, sound and video files. NVivo can also help you create models to illustrate your findings.
The NVivo workshop consists of two 2½ hour sessions run over two days. The sessions can be taken individually or as a complete workshop. Each session is taught using Windows PCs with NVivo 11.
Session 1: Introduction to NVivo
- What can NVivo do?
- NVivo terminology
- Creating and importing data files including internet and social media (Facebook, Twitter, LinkIn, Web Pages)
- Introduction to the Navigation Pane: Sources, Nodes, Links, Classifications and Folders
- Coding and Uncoding: text, sound, picture, video (including automatic text coding)
One session (session 1 or 2)
- $90 (plus GST) for Credit Card payments via ANU online payment system
- $90 (GST exclusive) for ANU staff or students using an ANU Charge Code.
Complete workshop (session 1 & 2)
- $180 (plus GST) for Credit Card payments via ANU online payment system
- $180 (GST exclusive) for ANU staff or students using an ANU Charge Code.