EndNote X9 is a powerful and comprehensive research management tool, designed to give your research and writing process the leading edge. This workshop will provide you with the skills to:
- Create and populate your EndNote library with references, sourced manually, via PDF import, and from a range of online bibliographic resources.
- Arrange and manage your citations to create a working library of sources, using a variety of different methods.
- Find, attach, and annotate source materials, such as Word documents and full-text PDFs.
- Produce fully automated citations, using your EndNote library of source materials.
- Create bibliographies and format papers, using a wide range of popular academic writing styles.
The workshop is demonstrated using EndNote X9 for Mac. Participants are required to bring their own Mac laptop, ensuring the pre-installation of EndNote for Mac beforehand.