EndNote 20 is the popular bibliographic management software that is available free to ANU users. Join us online for an introduction to EndNote 20. This webinar is appropriate for new users and will get you started with the essentials.
Learn how to:
- Create an EndNote Library, and add references manually
- Import references from ANU’s SuperSearch and Google Scholar
- Attach PDFs to your references, and annotate PDFs
- Organise your EndNote library
- Use the Cite While Your Write function in Word
- Change referencing styles (in-text and footnoted)
- Add page numbers, prefixes and suffixes to citations
- Edit and update references
- Create a standalone bibliography
Duration: 1.5 hours
You will be provided with instructions on how to join the webinar via Zoom prior to the webinar. A recording of the session will be provided to participants.