EndNote is the popular bibliographic management software that is available free to ANU users. Join us online for an introduction to EndNote 20. This webinar is appropriate for new users and will get you started with the essentials.
To get the most out of this session, we suggest you watch the live demonstration and engage in the chat. After the session, review the recording and replicate what you learned, using EndNote at your own pace.
Learn how to:
- Create an EndNote Library, and add references manually
- Import references from ANU’s SuperSearch and Google Scholar
- Attach PDFs to your references, and annotate PDFs
- Organise your EndNote library
- Use the Cite While Your Write function in Word
- Change referencing styles (in-text and footnoted)
- Add page numbers, prefixes and suffixes to citations
- Edit and update references
- Create a standalone bibliography
Duration: 1.5 hours
You will be provided with instructions on how to join the webinar via Zoom prior to the webinar. A recording of the session will be provided to participants.
To attend this webinar, you will need a computer with audio (either speakers or headphones), internet access (preferably broadband) and a web browser.
For further support regarding EndNote, including how to download the software, please visit the EndNote Support Site in Wattle. (ANU ID and ISIS/HORUS password). This EndNote Support Site is also designed to help you with EndNote related issues and problems. It is, however, recommended that you attend one of the workshops before using EndNote, in order to ensure you are familiar with the basic functions of the program.
For further information please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (phone 612 58886).
This free webinar is open to ANU students and staff only.