EndNote 20 is the popular bibliographic management software that is available free to ANU users. EndNote Advanced for Windows is a one-and-a half hour webinar designed for Higher Degree Researchers and those working with long documents who have already attended our EndNote in an Hour webinar and who possess a sound grasp of:
- Using bibliographic databases with EndNote
- EndNote PDF/RIS import
- Organising an EndNote library using Groups
- Basic EndNote CWYW functionality in Microsoft Word.
To get the most out of this session, we suggest you watch the live demonstration and engage in the chat. After the session, review the recording and replicate what you learned, using the advanced features of EndNote at your own pace.
This workshop covers:
- Cleaning up your library efficiently through de-duplication and find full text.
- Setting preferences such as PDF handling and display fields.
- Editing and applying reference output styles.
- CWYW tips such as categorised bibliographies, and principles for working with long documents.
- Combining, syncing, sharing and recovering libraries.
Duration: 1.5 hours
You will be provided with instructions on how to join the webinar via Zoom prior to the webinar. A recording of the session will be provided to participants.
To attend this webinar, you will need a computer with audio (either speakers or headphones), internet access (preferably broadband) and a web browser.