EndNote X8 is a powerful and comprehensive reference management tool, designed to support you throughout your research and writing process. This intensive workshop will provide you with the skills and knowhow to:
- Create and populate your EndNote library with citations, sourced both manually and from a range of online bibliographic resources.
- Arrange and manage your citations to create a working library of sources, using a variety of different methods.
- Find, attach, and annotate source materials, such as Word documents and full-text PDFs.
- Produce fully automated citations, using your EndNote library of source materials.
- Create bibliographies and format papers, using a wide range of popular academic writing styles.
- Access cloud-based synchronisation options, as well as collaboration and library sharing features.
The workshop is conducted using Windows PCs, though certain aspects specific to Mac computers may be demonstrated. Participants are welcome to bring their own laptops - pre-installation of EndNote for Mac or Windows is essential.