EndNote X9 is a powerful and comprehensive research management tool, designed to give your research and writing process the leading edge. This workshop will provide you with the skills to:
· Create and populate your EndNote library with citations, sourced both manually and from a range of online bibliographic resources.
· Arrange and manage your citations to create a working library of sources, using a variety of different methods.
· Find, attach, and annotate source materials, such as Word documents and full-text PDFs.
· Produce fully automated citations, using your EndNote library of source materials.
· Create bibliographies and format papers, using a wide range of popular academic writing styles.
· Access cloud-based synchronisation options, as well as collaboration and library sharing features.