Mendeley is a free and popular bibliographic management software which allows you to easily organise and search your personal library, annotate documents and cite as you write. Join us online for a one-hour introduction to Mendeley Desktop. This webinar is appropriate for new users and will get you started with the essentials.
Learn how to:
- Create a Mendeley Desktop Library, and add references manually
- Import references from ANU’s SuperSearch and Google Scholar
- Import and annotate PDFs
- Organise your Mendeley library
- Use the Mendeley Cite-O-Matic function in Word
- Change referencing styles (in-text and footnoted)
- Add page numbers, prefixes and suffixes to citations
- Edit and update references
- Create a standalone bibliography
Duration: 1 hour
You will be provided with instructions on how to join the webinar via Zoom prior to the webinar. A recording of the session will be provided to participants.