This webinar is an advanced session of NVivo to help you manage and analyse qualitative data.
About this event
NVivo is designed to help you manage and analyse qualitative data. It allows you to keep your data files organised and to easily code text, sound and video files. NVivo can also help you create models to illustrate your findings.
This session will take you through the process of analysing data in depth, once coding is complete. It will also look at tools which are helpful for project management, literature reviews and collaboration. It will cover how to use:
- coding and matrix coding queries to look at the overlap or otherwise in themes
- crosstabs queries to analyse differences between groups (attributes) in the project
- cluster analysis to find clues as to which themes/cases are related
- maps, diagrams and comparison diagrams to help describe the project visually
- other features to help manage projects and collaborate with others (such as exporting information, memos and “set” meta-folders)
- using NVivo for literature reviews with external files and memos.
Supporting materials: Course Notes
For further information please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (phone 612 58886).
This free webinar is open to ANU HDR/PG Students and ANU Staff only.