What you need to know about this collection relocation
Some library materials are being moved across ANU Library branches, as part of a broader Collection Relocation Project.
Which collections are moving?
Where are they moving to?
- Both collections will be moved from Chifley to the Law Library.
What materials are being moved?
- Monographs (books, large books, DVDs)
When is this happening?
- Update: this relocation was completed on Monday 18 February
What is the relocation process?
- These materials will undergo duplicate deselection review, relabelling, and have their catalogue location updated.
- Then they will be physically moved from Chifley Library to the Law Library.
- Some titles may be unavailable on the Library Catalogue for up to 24 hours while they are relocated.
Will any other collections be moved?
- ANU Library will keep you informed about any other collection relocations in the future.