BONUS+ is a free resource-sharing service that allows ANU students and staff to borrow selected material from participating Australian and New Zealand university libraries and pick it up from one of our branches.
As of this week, the BONUS+ service has been enhanced by allowing you a second renewal on borrowed materials!
This means you are able to renew materials twice, as long as no one else has requested the same item.
The ANU Library is thrilled to be able to provide this service.
How to request BONUS+ materials
- Search the ANU Library Catalogue.
- If the book is not held by the ANU Library or our copy is unavailable, select the BONUS+ logo. Selecting the logo repeats the search in the BONUS+ catalogue.
- Select Request this item.
- Select Australian National University from the drop-down menu and then Submit.
- Enter your ANU ID and password.
- Choose your Pickup Location and then Submit.
For more information, please visit the BONUS+ Borrowing page.