We want to know how to make your Library experience better!
Our regular Library Client survey has been launched – which is a great opportunity for you to provide anonymous feedback on our performance, and how we can better support your study, teaching and research.
The results of this survey will help us to improve our services and resources, manage issues and monitor performance over time.
The ANU Library has been running these surveys on a bi-annual basis for a number of years*. We pay close attention to your feedback and suggestions, and appreciate the opportunity to improve your library experience.
In response to previous surveys the ANU Library has made a number of improvements, including:
- introducing 24-hour access to both Chifley and Hancock Libraries
- creating additional study spaces in the Chifley and Hancock basements
- launching a “Click & Collect” service
- adding more study rooms to the booking schedule
- increasing our digital collections, and
- developing programs to meet needs, such as online training.
We encourage you to complete the survey, as your feedback really does make a difference.
How to participate
A randomised selection of ANU students have also been emailed a link to this survey.
The survey will be open until 16 May 2021, and should take approximately 15 minutes to complete.
*The 2020 survey was delayed until 2021 due to the COVID-19 pandemic.