1. Take a Library Discovery session
You don't need to navigate the Library alone! Join a Library discovery session during Bush Week and week two, and learn how to access the scholarly information you will need for your assignments. Sessions include a tour of your specialised library branch, and a virtual tour of the Library catalogue and electronic resources.
2. Free online and face-to-face training
Did you know that the Library offers over 80 free online and face-to-face training sessions including referencing, research, and IT skills? Have a look at the online training calendar for what is available this week and throughout the semester.
3. Customised subject and 'how to guides'
The Library has produced a range of subject and 'how to' guides to assist you in your studies. The growing list of online guides include finding resources such as journal articles, books (ANU Library catalogue), theses and more, EndNote, Increasing your research impact, and topic analysis.
4. Familiarise yourself with library services
Find out the basics of using the Library, such as:
- When are the specialised Library branches open?
- How do I view My Library Record?
- How do I renew an item?
- How do I pay a fine?