Due to rain damage, there are some changes to ANU Library services:
- Chifley Library – open, with part of Level 4 cordoned off. A small part of the collection has sustained damaged.
- Law Library – open, but with limited access to the collection. All of Level 1 is operational, including computer labs; 2-hour loans, printing and study spaces all accessible. A small part of the collection has been damaged.
- Hancock Library – open, with part of Level 1 East cordoned off and collection unavailable (as a result of the collection relocation, not storm damage)
- Art & Music Library – open, as per usual.
- Menzies Library - open, as per usual. The McDonald Room is unavailable.
- Archives – open, but with restricted space and some noise in the Reading Room. No collection materials have been damaged.
We will keep you updated on our website and via social media as things change.
We apologise for the inconvenience this may cause. Please do not hesitate to speak to staff at our Information Desks for assistance.