Safari Books Online is a digital reference library that provides access to over 36,700 titles and 4,800 videos in subject areas of IT, software, internet, business and technology.
Safari Books Online launched their new platform in February this year, and the publisher has let us know that they are decommissioning the old platform Safari Tech Books Online shortly.
If you have any bookmarks for your favourite titles like HTML5 Cookbook or Real World Haskell from the old platform, you can find updated links to the new interface in our Library Catalogue.
How to use Safari Books Online
- First time users will need to register for the new platform by entering your ANU email.
- You will be emailed a link from Safari to create your own password.
- Once registered, click on the link ‘Already a User’.
- You can then sign in with your ANU email and Safari password.
- Off-campus access is via the use of an app.