The Off-campus Service supplies ANU Library material to eligible ANU staff and students living across Australia and overseas. This includes books and other physical resources, copies of chapters, journal articles and other materials subject to copyright limits.
Materials from other libraries can be requested via the Document Supply Service for delivery within Australia, but physical resources can only be sent overseas with the permission of the lending library.
To use the Off-campus Service ANU staff and students must:
- Live more than 60 kilometres from the ANU campus at Acton, ACT
- Be registered with Access and Inclusion (regardless of your residential address)
- Be a registered borrower with the ANU Library.
- Students can register by collecting or requesting an ANU ID card from Student Central
- Staff can register by providing their ANU ID card or emailing proof of employment to email@example.com
If eligible, register for the service by emailing proof of your residential address to firstname.lastname@example.org or post to the address below.
Requesting ANU Library material
Before requesting, check the Library Catalogue to ensure we hold the item. If held, complete one of the request forms below:
The Library will cover the cost of postage for outgoing items, however it is your responsibility to pay return postage costs. Items sent off campus are subject to the ANU Library’s loan periods and fines and charges.