Changes to the Art & Music Library building
To request resources, please see the instructions below. If you need any support, please contact library staff.
The Art & Music Library is now closed because of the hail remediation work on the building.
You will continue to have access to the Art & Music collections and subject specialist staff at the Chifley Library.
During Semester 1 of 2024, the co-design of ideas and options for future services and spaces will take place.
We will provide updates on the Library website throughout this process.
How do I access library materials?
ANU Library staff are in the process of moving a range of resources from the art and music collections over to Chifley Library. You can still access items in the collection by making a retrieval request via the library catalogue.
- Open the library catalogue and make sure you are logged in.
- Search the catalogue as normal and open the record.
- Scroll down to 'Find in Library'.
- If you aren't already signed in, click the 'Sign In' link.
- Click on 'Request'
- Annotate fields and click 'Send Request'
You will be emailed when your books are available for collection at the Chifley Library.
Please contact library staff if you have any queries.