Guidelines for use
To use Covidence, you must:
- be part of a health research team that works collaboratively on a systematic review, i.e. there are at least two reviewers
- have reached protocol status with your systematic review.
How to access Covidence
To access the ANU Covidence account, you must:
- contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- provide a brief explanation of why you require access
- specify the number of reviewers on your team.
Once your request has been reviewed, you will receive an email to set up your account.
Support using Covidence
For help articles and tips to get started, you can search for information at Covidence’s Help Centre.