Everyone in the ANU community has experienced the COVID-19 pandemic in different ways.
To document this important part of our history, we are seeking contributions from ANU staff, students and supporters about your experience during the pandemic in relation to the University. This could include:
- written materials (flyers, newsletters)
- personal reflections
- audio recordings
Content in this Digital Archive will help researchers understand the impact of the pandemic on the ANU community.
How to get involved
- Login to the Research Repository
- Choose ‘Start a New Submission’
- Select ‘ANU COVID-19 community digital archive’ and ‘manual submission’
- Complete the form and submit your experience