Hail repair update
14 Sep 2023
- Installation of new copper to the upper roof will commence next week.
- A crane will be on site Tuesday 19 September to lift the copper sheets up to the top roof. This will be in the small back carpark area, and traffic controls will be in place.
- Demolition of the lower roof is around 85% completed.
- Discussions have commenced around internal carpet replacement.
- Removal of eaves has commenced with air monitoring in place.
- Level 2 will be closed in the coming weeks (likely from 25 September) during roofing works. A book retrieval service will be in place, and details will be posted on Library channels once they are finalised.
Visit the hail repair updates webpage for more information about upcoming works.
Please get in touch with Library staff if you have any questions or concerns.