Hail repair update
27 Sep 2023
- A crane will be on site from 7am to approximately 1pm on Wednesday 4 October. This will be in the small back carpark. Traffic controls will be in place.
- It is likely carpet replacement will commence in December. We will provide an update on the timing and impacts once these factors are known.
- Roofing repairs are progressing well. Images of the progress are available in the slideshow above.
- The closure of Level 2 has commenced. However, it has been revised to being only shut from 6am to 6pm on weekdays, which allows for bathroom access after-hours.
- If you need books from Level 2, please submit a retrieval request form.
Art & Music Library
- The construction team and representatives from across the School of Art & Design and ANU Library are meeting regularly to discuss the upcoming program for roof repair.
- Sections of the building will need to be closed during roof repair. It is likely that there will be a closure of the Art & Music branch at some point towards the end of the year, timing to be confirmed. We will provide an update on any shutdowns affecting the library when details are finalised.
Visit the hail repair updates webpage for more information about upcoming works.
Please get in touch with Library staff if you have any questions or concerns.