A new Open Research at ANU website launched today, coinciding with International Open Access Week, delivering a comprehensive guide to the benefits and policy requirements of open access publishing for researchers and academics at The Australian National University.
The new website has been designed to:
- Enable the world to access the great research of members of the ANU community
- Outline the benefits of open access publishing
- Encourage ANU researchers and academics to deposit their scholarly outputs in the University's open access repository, Digital Collections
- Highlight the institutional and funding requirements for open access
- Showcase the variety of avenues for publishing open access.
The new website replaces a number of previously separate web pages, delivering a central point of information for all researchers and academics looking for ANU specific open access information.