Off-campus and mobile app access
Username and password
To use UpToDate off-campus and through the mobile app, you must create your own username and password.
- Go to the UpToDate registration page or Click on ‘Register’ from the UpToDate homepage. Note: this site must be accessed from an ANU IP address.
- Create your unique user ID and password.
- You will receive a confirmation email from UpToDate with instructions on downloading the mobile app. Note: you must register with an ANU email account.
- Once registered, you can access UpToDate through the e-resources and databases page or the mobile app.
Once you have your username and password, you can access UpToDate from off-campus through any internet browser.
Mobile app access
Once registered with a username and password, you can install the UpToDate Mobile App on up to two devices.
- Search for “UpToDate” in Google Play and iOS app stores.
- Download and open the UpToDate mobile app and log in with your username and password.
Review the UpToDate university student guide, located on this page under Reference documents.