Update on hail repairs
- Works are progressing well, and we are close to the final stage of the roofing process.
- The majority of the building is now watertight.
- The copper mansard roof installation is going well. The beautiful copper colour will develop a natural patina which will change over the next few days, months, years, and decades.
- Internal ceiling works are nearing completion. Once this is finalised, there will be a deep clean, carpet steam, and an environmental inspection.
- A crane will be onsite this Saturday 25 March.
- Level 4 remains closed for safety purposes. If you require resources from Level 4, please submit a retrieval request.
Discussions have commenced with the construction team about the upcoming roof repairs to the College of Law building, which includes the Law Library. We will keep you updated as this project progresses.
Thank you for your patience during this process.
Please get in touch with Library staff if you have any questions or concerns.