SIS Symposium 2022
This is a video recording of the 2022 Scholarly Information Services (SIS) Symposium: Unlocking our collections.
Click on the links to jump to specific presentations:
- University of Sydney Library project on Indigenous protocols by Lisa McIntosh (Director Access Services)
- Lightning talks on initiatives:
- Open Access publishing and Read and Publish (RAP) initiatives.
- Archives – revealing our collections.
- Publishing & Marketing – increasing the reach of the ANU Press.
- CartoGIS – story map, digital maps and more.
- Leganto - changing practice with reading lists.
- Renewing our academic and information literacy programs.
- Curriculum change by Professor Grady Venville (Deputy Vice-Chancellor, Academic)
- ALIA Professional Pathways by Trish Hepworth (Director of Policy and Education, Australian Library and Information Association)
- Closing speech by Dr Anne Martin (Director, Tjabal Indigenous Higher Education Centre).
This event was held on Wednesday 26 October 2022 in the Innovations Building Theatre, ANU Acton Campus, as well as online.