Click & Collect is a free service that allows ANU academics and postgraduate and honours students to request monographs from any ANU Library branch (including the print repository) which will then be delivered to the JB Chifley or WK Hancock Library to collect anytime. These branches are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to ANU students and staff.
How to request
- Search the ANU Library Catalogue.
- If an item is eligible, a ‘Click & Collect’ link will appear next to the Location.
- Click the link, log in using your ANU ID and password, and fill in the retrieval request (selecting either Hancock or Chifley Library as the collection location).
- A confirmation will be sent to your ANU email when we receive your request.
When can I collect my books?
- Click & Collect books will be available within 3 working days.
- You will receive an email when your item is ready to be borrowed.
- Requests will not be processed on weekends or public holidays.
Where can I collect my book?
- Click & Collect books will be delivered to the Hold Shelves in your nominated pickup location (at either of our 24/7 library branches - Chifley or Hancock).
- Use the self-checkout machines to borrow your items.