A limited Click & Collect service will be offered.
Essential ANU staff will be able to access the JB Chifley Library with permission and can collect items.
All other ANU students and staff can contact the ANU Library to access Click & Collect with the details of which items are needed and how they would like to arrange for collection.
ANU Library staff do our best to accommodate all requests including mailing material, dropping off to halls of residences and other drop offs.
You will be able to pick up Click and Collect items from outside the JB Chifley Library on Mondays and Wednesdays from 11am to 1pm
Click & Collect items requested after 3pm Tuesday 28 September will not be available to collect on Monday 4 October due to the public holiday. Items will instead be available on Wednesday
Click & Collect is a free service that allows ANU academics and postgraduate and honours students to request monographs from any ANU Library branch (including the print repository) which will then be delivered to the JB Chifley or WK Hancock Library to collect anytime. These branches are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to ANU students and staff.
How to request
- Search the ANU Library Catalogue.
- If an item is eligible, a ‘Click & Collect’ link will appear next to the Location.
- Click the link, log in using your ANU ID and password, and fill in the retrieval request (selecting either Hancock or Chifley Library as the collection location).
- A confirmation will be sent to your ANU email when we receive your request.
When can I collect my books?
- Click & Collect books will be available within 3 working days.
- You will receive an email when your item is ready to be borrowed.
- Requests will not be processed on weekends or public holidays.
Where can I collect my book?
- Click & Collect books will be delivered to the Hold Shelves in your nominated pickup location (at either of our 24/7 library branches - Chifley or Hancock).
- Use the self-checkout machines to borrow your items.