Borrowing books through Click & Collect
Click & Collect is a free service that allows ANU students and staff to request monographs from our Catalogue, which will then be delivered to the Chifley, Hancock or Law Library to collect anytime. These branches are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to ANU students and staff.
How to request
- Search the ANU Library Catalogue.
- If an item is eligible, a ‘Click & Collect’ link will appear next to the Location.
- Click the link, log in using your ANU ID and password, and fill in the retrieval request.
- A confirmation will be sent to your ANU email when we receive your request.
Which branches are eligible?
- You can request books from the Art & Music and Menzies branches, as well as the ANU Print Repository.
- As the Chifley, Hancock and Law collections are accessible 24/7, they are not eligible for Click & Collect.
When can I collect my books?
- Click & Collect books will be available within 3 working days.
- You will receive an email when your item is ready to be borrowed.
- Requests will not be processed on weekends or public holidays.
Where can I collect my book?
- Click & Collect books will be delivered to the Hold Shelves in your nominated pickup location.
- Use the self-checkout machines to borrow your items.