ACTUAL was formed in 1998 to improve co-operation and resource sharing between academic libraries in the Australian Capital Territory (ACT) in response to a climate of declining library budgets.
- Australian Catholic University Library - Signadou Campus
- Academy Library, UNSW Canberra located at ADFA
- The Australian National University Library
- Canberra Institute of Technology Library Services
- Charles Sturt University School of Theology - St Mark's National Theological Centre
- University of Canberra Library
Terms of reference
- To increase the efficient and effective delivery of library and information services to tertiary institutions in the Australian Capital Territory by fostering active inter-library cooperation.
- To provide a forum for active exchange of information and for sharing of expertise;
- To ensure the provision of quality library and information services by cooperating in the provision of innovative information services;
- To facilitate resource sharing between library members;
- To jointly undertake collaborative projects to the mutual benefit of members; and
- To provide a forum for the development of joint submissions to government, institutions and industry bodies on matters affecting the operation of tertiary libraries in the ACT.
Information Literacy Roundtable meetings: 2007
Agenda: 20 June 2007 (PDF, 25.46 KB)
Information Literacy Roundtable meetings: 2006
- Notes: 25 September 2006 (PDF, 24.49 KB)
- Agenda: 25 September 2007 (PDF, 21.1 KB)
- Notes: 28 April 2006 (PDF, 24.3 KB)
- Agenda: 28 April 2006 (PDF, 99.89 KB)
Information Literacy Roundtable meetings: 2005
- Notes: 02 December 2005 (PDF, 258.99 KB)
- Agenda: 02 December 2005 (PDF, 461.67 KB)
- Notes: 23 September 2005 (PDF, 63.6 KB)
- Agenda: 23 September 2005 (PDF, 21.1 KB)
- Notes: 17 June 2005 (PDF, 72.01 KB)
- Agenda: 11 March 2005 (PDF, 133.83 KB)
Information Literacy Roundtable meetings: 2004
- Agenda: 6 December 2004 (PDF, 77.62 KB)
- Agenda: 17 Sept 2004 (PDF, 72.73 KB)
- Notes: 30 April 2004 (PDF, 75.66 KB)
Use contact details to request an alternative document format.