ACTUAL was formed in 1998 to improve co-operation and resource sharing between academic libraries in the Australian Capital Territory (ACT) in response to a climate of declining library budgets.
Terms of reference
- To increase the efficient and effective delivery of library and information services to tertiary institutions in the Australian Capital Territory by fostering active inter-library cooperation.
- To provide a forum for active exchange of information and for sharing of expertise;
- To ensure the provision of quality library and information services by cooperating in the provision of innovative information services;
- To facilitate resource sharing between library members;
- To jointly undertake collaborative projects to the mutual benefit of members; and
- To provide a forum for the development of joint submissions to government, institutions and industry bodies on matters affecting the operation of tertiary libraries in the ACT.
Information Literacy Roundtable meetings: 2007
Agenda: 20 June 2007 (PDF, 25.46 KB)
Information Literacy Roundtable meetings: 2006
Information Literacy Roundtable meetings: 2005
Information Literacy Roundtable meetings: 2004
Use contact details to request an alternative document format.